Login Queue Window On Android

Juztsacki

Hey Everyone,

I think a Server Queue window should be developed for android devices, just like it was developed for pc applications. For Example this is what it shows on pc.

Example:

queue_example.png

On android, it doesn't show this and it goes on a ghost queue, which makes players clueless how much longer they have until they can actually play which really bites. No offence I love the game but I tried so many times to play on the mobile device and still haven't been able to connect to it. I waited even up to an hour and then I gave up and decided to stick to the pc version until there is a fix to it or another that could open that server open so not such a long wait it needed. Either way I think the Server Queue window for android would be very helpful. Does anyone agree?

Guest Tattvalis

I absolutely agree.

On Android all I can do is click the Login button and hope for the best. The user has no idea if he's currently on the Ghost Queue or if there maybe was some problem logging in and it failed.

Being on the user side here on PRO I feel pretty much left alone and would like to know my current status while waiting. Plus I read posts of other users complaining about having waited up to an hour without even knowing IF they are on any queue or not.

Imagine clicking the Login button and waiting for the game to connect and login, while maybe underneath the game's surface something went wrong without you knowing, waiting patienty for something that definately won't happen.

To make a long story short: give the android version's login procedure some transparency - so the user at least knows where he stands waiting for being granted access. :Light: :Exclam: