Can't Join Server

Yamori

1. 1.

PRO Username: Yamori

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

I haven't done anything beforehand, I don't know if I have to update it somehow or what but I can't connect to the server as well as it not letting me join a queue even when I can join the server.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling PRO.

Description and Message

This has happened ever since last Thursday. I understand the server was down for a while, but I thought I would try to get back on Monday and it just hasn't worked at all. It keeps saying that I can't connect to the server and it wouldn't let me join a queue over the weekend. Thanks for any help, if you can help.

Do what one likes... that is the right of the strong.

Lately there have been some bandwidth issues that are currently being worked on. Generally if you do not get a 'logging into server' message then you should close the client and give it another go. Once you get a 'logging into server' give it sometime as you can get a 'ghost que' where it hasn't connected all the way but is trying. Also check if the server is down on the main cite. Finally make sure you are using the most recent exe file. .94 Also sometimes it can be frustrating but just be patient. Good luck.