Newbie, Looking for a PVE/Casual PVP guild (Silver)

Rastan

Started playing after new years.

I have previous experience with the Gen1 and 2 games (red/crystal) (Should give you a indication of my age)

Currently have a team of around lv60, working on 6th badge.

Figure it's time to start looking for a guild, not sure how to pick one out so hopefully someone can suggest or offer invite.

Here's what Im looking for

• English Speaking guild, I know public chat requires English already but I gotta be able to communicate with you.
  • PvE and Casual friendly PvP, I have no interest in the rules and obsessive IV/nature chasing involving competitive PvP
  • Guilds with Adults is preferred, but not a deal breaker.
  • I have discord, don't use it much, I prefer ingame text chat over a 2nd program, unless we're doing voice chat.. but I can do discord if need be
  • not sure of the rules on non public chat but if we're using discord a guild that wont' freak out and at the occasional 4 letter word. (hence adult guild preferred)

Rastan (Silver)

On 1/13/2021 at 10:28 AM, Rastan said:

Started playing after new years.

I have previous experience with the Gen1 and 2 games (red/crystal) (Should give you a indication of my age)

Currently have a team of around lv60, working on 6th badge.

Figure it's time to start looking for a guild, not sure how to pick one out so hopefully someone can suggest or offer invite.

Here's what Im looking for

• English Speaking guild, I know public chat requires English already but I gotta be able to communicate with you.
  • PvE and Casual friendly PvP, I have no interest in the rules and obsessive IV/nature chasing involving competitive PvP
  • Guilds with Adults is preferred, but not a deal breaker.
  • I have discord, don't use it much, I prefer ingame text chat over a 2nd program, unless we're doing voice chat.. but I can do discord if need be
  • not sure of the rules on non public chat but if we're using discord a guild that wont' freak out and at the occasional 4 letter word. (hence adult guild preferred)

Hello! DM me in discord @jeniferisnotonline#1864

or kindly join Neverland's discord server -> https://discord.gg/QTq7GQBs