I can't connect to the server HELP!

Guest LePartyPoop

Guest LePartyPoop

Hi! I've recently heard about the release of PRO (Pokemon Revolution Online), I've installed the x64 pack for windows. I logged my user and password, knowing that Red server is always full I tried Blue, but it says that I can't connect to the server.

Help please, Thanks for those people who will respond to this....

-LePartyPoop

What i found works is constantly retrying. Sometimes it takes the 2nd to 10th attempt for the game, rather then freeze for about 25 seconds at the "connecting to server" before showing the "can not connect to server", to go to "logging in."

And even if the logging in words go away, it's still logging you in. It can take anywhere from 15 seconds to 5+ minutes to log you into the game, so keep trying and be patient =D

119916 Did you download the new client?

Yes I did. Is it the one on the Download section?

It is, but did you download it today?

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Guest LePartyPoop

Yes I did. Is it the one on the Download section?

Im redownloading it right now :)

No changes, even with the new client I can't connect to the server :<, Maybe a server expansion would solve this problem with other players

Im redownloading it right now :)

No changes, even with the new client I can't connect to the server :<, Maybe a server expansion would solve this problem with other players

A server expansion would further intensify the issue. Blue just went up so that should help. Make sure you try some of the trouble shooting techniques described in most of the cannot connect posts on here.

119948 I also cant connect for about a week now.. it says logging in but cant get in the game, even after 30 minutes no errors while logging in though

Did you download the new client?

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.