I can't connect to the server HELP!

Guest LePartyPoop

Guest LePartyPoop
119966 A server expansion would further intensify the issue. Blue just went up so that should help. Make sure you try some of the trouble shooting techniques described in most of the cannot connect posts on here.

I already re-downloaded the client, double checked my fire wall, maybe its just the server is always full. Suggesting either a afk kick or a server expansion.

119966 A server expansion would further intensify the issue. Blue just went up so that should help. Make sure you try some of the trouble shooting techniques described in most of the cannot connect posts on here.

I already re-downloaded the client, double checked my fire wall, maybe its just the server is always full. Suggesting either a afk kick or a server expansion.

AFK kick is already ingame and we just got a new server. Keep trying, it will eventually let you in.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.