Download

Gazzaoak

1. 1.

PRO Username: GazzaOak

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

I Downloaded pro a day ago and went to log in today and was told my client is out of date. I didn't mind re-downloading But apparently the archive is empty and i cannot unzip. Is there any way it can be worked around?

Love the game keep up the good work.

The game was updated last night to 0.94.1. Make sure you have the right download for the correct operating system. Delete the old files of the game and try to re-download the new version. Also make sure Anti-virus programs and firewalls aren't blocking the program, as this happened to my friend who was using a mac operating system.

Get the newest version here: Pokemon-Revolution-Online Downloads

2i0b0oi.gif

[glow=red]Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both; For a wounded man shall say to his assailant... "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you." Such is the rule of honor.[/glow]

No Problem! Glad it worked. Hope to see you in game!

2i0b0oi.gif

[glow=red]Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both; For a wounded man shall say to his assailant... "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you." Such is the rule of honor.[/glow]