Lost headgear

Sellit

I purchased the combo hat last Valentine's event, the hat with a rose in my mouth. Just yesterday logged in and still owned it. Downloaded the update today and now it's nowhere to be found. 

Edited by Sellit
Misspelling

Hello @Sellit,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. As stated in PRO Discord's Announcements: 

As already announced, few items got split due to the face cosmetic addition. Few items were removed: Duo Combo Floral, Duo Combo Dapper and Triple Combo Hat.
They be readded tonight as Flower Crown, Tophat and Duo Combo Fancy. Some face items are still equipped as head items. Just re-equip them and you are fine.

Your item was removed but will be separated into 2 parts: Headgear and Face cosmetics. Those should be added to your inventory in the next 24 hours, please be patient. Tomorrow update us on this matter, if you've received the said cosmetics.

Thank you for reporting and have a nice day!

On 2/14/2021 at 9:10 PM, Kagegod said:

Hello @Sellit,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. As stated in PRO Discord's Announcements: 

Your item was removed but will be separated into 2 parts: Headgear and Face cosmetics. Those should be added to your inventory in the next 24 hours, please be patient. Tomorrow update us on this matter, if you've received the said cosmetics.

Thank you for reporting and have a nice day!

Thank you for replying, i did receive the headgear but not the rose face cosmetic. I said somethin in game and was told to bring up the issue here.  @Kagegod What should i do? 

Edited by Sellit
Tag

Hello @Sellit,

Apologies for the late reply. Your face cosmetic - Rose - will be added to your account, as well as any other player in your situation, once the server stability issue is resolved. That is currently the Developers' top priority. We're sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.