Stuck at Cursed Keystone Grotto deepsea cave Hoenn

Arya08

After doing mega stone quest at Hoenn (Swampertite, Blazikenite, etc) , i was kicked out from spiritomb area and came back to Cursed Keystone Grotto at deepsea cave, but my party was gone. All of them. I can't escape from here, i dont have escape rope nor dive tools.  My only escape are from my dive poke. How do i leave now ?? Can i get my poke back? Or get teleported to the last visited pc (at Sootopolis)? Can admin please help me? Thanku (Gold Server)

Screenshot_20210215-220939.png

Edited by Arya08

Hi Arya, and sorry for the inconvenience.

I couldn't find any issue regarding what could have caused it, but I've at least created a new NPC to help you out. There should now be a Mantine who will take you back to your latest Pokemon Center, so that you can grab back your Pokemon from your boxes. This NPC will work for anyone who has the same problem.

Can you confirm to us that everything else is fine? Have you received back all your items? If there's anything missing, avoid returning in Spiritomb's soul, as restoring them will be more complicated if the variables are overwritten.

Edited by Shizeria