Valentine Card Delivery - KANTO - Missing Quest NPC

Ravenman

I'm pretty sure the NPC for this Kanto Valentine Card Delivery is missing... (I can confirm I am not the only one stuck on this one)
"Biker angel by my guide, Cause for this long ride, I really want you by my side."
- I have now systematically looked on every Route/City/Cave/Building, etc in Kanto. Even the Subway stations and down to the 29th basement floor of the Pokemon Tower, including Routes 26/27 on the way to Johto.

Hey, I'm not stuck on this one specifically but I'm also stuck on a Kanto one.

The poem goes: 

Love is like a rock thrown,

You can't see it coming but the feeling, 

Unswerving like Marowak's love for Cubone.

Any help is much appreciated.

For yours I woulda thought the poem pointed towards route 17/16. Maybe try to interact with every NPC there, maybe you missed one.

11 hours ago, Crozierbr said:

i'm stuck in this poem: It's the electricity that connects us, and it's the power outage that breaks us, love is electric, please accept my sweet kiss.

anybody know?

Someone else said elsewhere to this poem that it sounded like the Kanto Power Plant. You can get there by surfing South from route 9.

Man, I must be really dumb, I walked all over kanto and I didn't find the NPC of this poem: From this forest where you plan to get horsea for me, i only think about you coming through this big tree. Please be patient, my love will set you free!

Someone know?

54 minutes ago, Crozierbr said:

Man, I must be really dumb, I walked all over kanto and I didn't find the NPC of this poem: From this forest where you plan to get horsea for me, i only think about you coming through this big tree. Please be patient, my love will set you free!

Someone know?

Not completely sure but this might be Viridian Forest Maze. Horsea is one of the Pokemon the player can get after completing the maze which is in the forest. The entrance of the maze is also a big tree. Hope this helps.

Any chance you could help with mine?

I'm stuck on:

Love is like a rock thrown,

You can't see it coming but the feeling, 

Unswerving like Marowak's love for Cubone.

• Like 1