Random Questions

Gamefreak00018

120747 Question 2: What kind of music do i need when surfing on lapras?

A) Rock

B) Classic

C) Dubstep

D) hiphop

For sure: B. Imagine spring-summer... Holidays. In a lonely island with a coconut and sunbathing your skin above your Lapras hard shield. You'd need classic music to relax and forget about your back pain!

Now here is my random question: Why the Caterpie cross the road?

[glow=red]A)[/glow] It felt like being run over by a truck

[glow=red]B)[/glow] It was looking for love/predators

[glow=red]C)[/glow] It was just hungry and wanted some potatos

[glow=red]D)[/glow] Just for evolving to Metapod and start dominating the world Hardening all the trainers that want to level a freaking Tackle-Harden Metapod because it's "epic" and evolving at level 99->100 to Butterfree to be surprised with a magnificient server rollback and keeping a level 100 Metapod forever

A legend I heard :Smile: or not... :Shocked:

Great answer [ref]Marcylene[/ref], I would surf on him listening to Liquid Drum and Bass.

[glow=red]A)[/glow] It felt like being run over by a truck

[glow=red]B)[/glow] It was looking for love/predators

[glow=red]C)[/glow] It was just hungry and wanted some potatos

[glow=red]D)[/glow] Just for evolving to Metapod and start dominating the world Hardening all the trainers that want to level a freaking Tackle-Harden Metapod because it's "epic" and evolving at level 99->100 to Butterfree to be surprised with a magnificient server rollback and keeping a level 100 Metapod forever

About Your question of course D. God d a m n the mad scientist Caterpie is real, that evil plan.

Hope He will never cross MY road. :D:

My random question: Why the hell Gloom looks or actually is so stoned?

[glow=#40FF40]A][/glow]Because Gloom loves MJ and smoking only best stuff specially grown by Professor Samuel Oak.

[glow=#FFFF00]B][/glow]He is just stupid thats the real reason of his look. (Yes this is male Gloom)

[glow=#FF0000]C][/glow]Smoking alot coz He is in the middle of puberty trying to f****** chillout & find himself. (I said to him that He should stop because He's too young)

''gtfo'' - Gloom

[glow=#000000]D][/glow]I dont know, who cares. Go sleep retard lol report

Because there is only one Gloom...