Tips to xp low level pokemon

Mamoudousan

Hi guys, i don't know where to post this little tips so i i put it here. It's a very simple tips but to do it you have to finish the 2 leagues. So what you have to do : you go in mt silver with your low level pokemon (lower mountainside) and you fight against teddiursas (only level 49). He will just spam snore so u can attack him to death. Your pokemon will reach level 40 easy doing that 2-3 times. It also works on Ursaring but its more random

Mamoudousan

120813 Hi guys, i don't know where to post this little tips so i i put it here. It's a very simple tips but for use it you have to finish the 2 leagues. So what you have to do : you go in mt silver with your low level pokemon (lower mountainside) and you fight against teddiursas (only level 49). He will just spam snore so u can attack him to death. Your pokemon will reach level 40 easy doing that 2-3 times. It also works on Ursaring but its more random

Mamoudousan

thanks for your info mamoudousan.

I make this as video guide if you don't mind :Crazy:

You may also interested in:

my Pokémon Revolution Online Game Guide List

https://goo.gl/Hmuazl

120813 Hi guys, i don't know where to post this little tips so i i put it here. It's a very simple tips but for use it you have to finish the 2 leagues. So what you have to do : you go in mt silver with your low level pokemon (lower mountainside) and you fight against teddiursas (only level 49). He will just spam snore so u can attack him to death. Your pokemon will reach level 40 easy doing that 2-3 times. It also works on Ursaring but its more random

Mamoudousan

No i don't mind btw :)

(note : there is an other tips but more boring : in cerulean cave u can false swipe and para slowbro, then let your first pokemon die, then switch your low level and kill the slowbro. But i prefer the teddiursa tips ^^ )

Mamoudousan

(note : there is an other tips but more boring : in cerulean cave u can false swipe and para slowbro, then let your first pokemon die, then switch your low level and kill the slowbro. But i prefer the teddiursa tips ^^ )

Thanks again :Shy:

Yeah this is very useful. I'm not prefer false swipe and die, it's not efficiency.

Cerulean Cave Kadabra's Tricks are even better than Ted's exp, but it's quite rare to find one.

Here is my video version, check if interested :Grin:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=20024

You may also interested in:

my Pokémon Revolution Online Game Guide List

https://goo.gl/Hmuazl

Thanks again :Shy:

Yeah this is very useful. I'm not prefer false swipe and die, it's not efficiency.

Cerulean Cave Kadabra's Tricks are even better than Ted's exp, but it's quite rare to find one.

Here is my video version, check if interested :Grin:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=20024

Your video helped me so much times, so i'm happy to help you this time ahah :D