Clue about Crashes.

Hi, i was wondering if my clue/opinion may guide to.
Im also a Networking Ingenier so i know a bit.

First thing to notice is that. i issualy plays alot at day and been writing down when and how does crashes work in order to clasify them.

1.- there is 3 Different Crashes Causes that are disguise as a one that crash really often.
   a) im from south america, and i see how ppl from USA or europe crashes and me and my sotuh american (Chile Friends) does not crash.
   b) Sometimes Chile ppl has 0 lag and other has 2-6seconds lag.
   c) we do know that a game stablish conection peer to peer with the client/server and do multiple sessions to make it online. but if that stream of data interrupts game does kick u out. 
    #So here we got 1 crash type, the Interrupt Data Stream. IDK if it is ur proxy server or Networking ISP but im pretty sure thats one 

2.- mostly of games has Login server / and Game Server.
   i have proofs that when server crashes and takes u out for 30-60segs. the Game server is up, so its only the login server thats going down may check it as well coz, i was writing in all chat something and got disconected by a crash, but everytime i get back to login again, the same words on chatbar or same pokemon window. It means game server does not crash is the login or networking.

3.- the most uncommon crash that happens like 1time per 1-2days is the global crash including Game server. This one includes Rollback huge one. Others not.

try fix the stream of data in players and they will crash a lot less. or take a look