Saint Patrick's Day Attire

Flare101

I think it would be an amazing idea to add some Saint Patrick's Day Attire to celebrate this fun and happy holiday! This would include a lucky hat (Green top hat with a 4 leaf clover on it) and a leprechaun suit, purchasable in the coin shop!

Spread the luck of the Irish and celebrate Saint Patrick's Day!

2i0b0oi.gif

[glow=red]Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both; For a wounded man shall say to his assailant... "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you." Such is the rule of honor.[/glow]

bumping

2i0b0oi.gif

[glow=red]Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both; For a wounded man shall say to his assailant... "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you." Such is the rule of honor.[/glow]

That'll be awesome! can't wait to see it.

2i0b0oi.gif