Email issues

Mapplle

This topic will help players to know why they didn't receive their confirmation mail to activate their account or why they can't activate it with the link. Firstable i'll talk about the mail issues in general.

If you created your account but never received your activation mail here's some step to follow :

1- Check your spams or even your deleted mails (just to be sure)

2- Check that you typed well your email address (especially if you have numbers, symbols or even caps in it)

Actually Gmail is the best provider to get the mail but Outlook and Yahoo (both tested) work too.

You can have only one account per mail address.

Don't create too many accounts : in fact we will send up to 5 mails per hour and IP, you can't receive more. If you didn't get your mail after 2 tries i advice you to wait for an hour and try again.

Now on the activation issue, if you received your mail but you got this sentence : "Your account could not be activated. Please re-check the link or contact the system administrator" keep on trying with the link you got, it can take time.

If not then try again in an hour or two. If you still wasn't able to activate then you need to do an other account using Gmail if possible.

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY