Bids can be made in game or in forum

(CC is accepted @400k & RR @700k)

Auction ends when: 

• Pokemon being purchased for instant sale price 

OR

• the auction time is up

image.png.f6fdf5b465d0608bf14bc8d5d3572534.png

Edited by SugarCranberry

Wich one is counting? Shiro posted the first bid at 08:35pm so that means after 24 exact hours my bid (550k) was the highest, but Sugar said 11:59pm that the auction would finish in 21hrs, (so at 08:59 instead the initial bid) Either way I got it, 550 or 650, I just need to know wich one is being considered.

(editet)

Actually, it should be simple, as describled in auction rules:

Auction starts:

after first offer

Auction ends (if not bought for instant sale price) : 

24 hours after first offer

Edited by blasti

6 minutes ago, blasti said:

Wich one is counting? Shiro posted the first bid at 08:35pm so that means after 24 exact hours my bid (550k) was the highest, but Sugar said 11:59pm that the auction would finish in 21hrs, (so at 08:59 instead the initial bid) Either way I got it, 550 or 650, I just need to know wich one is being considered.

Your bid was after the seller wrote the message 21 hours left, and the 21 hours were up, so I believe I am the winner. Since I bid before the 21 hours mark was over.

Edited by Shirosage

3 minutes ago, Shirosage said:

Your bid was after the seller wrote the message 21 hours left, and the 21 hours were up, so I believe I am the winner.

The seller wrote the message at 11:59pm, last bid was within the timeline. If you are taking the 21hrs message, we both still had 10 mins to bid after my last bid. To check the exact hour is pretty simple, you just need to sit your mouse over the (Posted 21 hours ago).