Kanto Elite 4 bugged out.

Ramonvg

Hello,

Yesterday i managed to kill the last pokemon of the Kanto E4 boss "Lance" but a bug occurred and i got teleported back to the main room, i had 2 lvl 100's ready to go for the last boss "Gary" and wasted around 40-50k potions/revives for nothing. the text said i won the kanto league but I cannot enter Johto.

Thanks already,

My ingame nick is: RamonvG.

121926 Hello,

Yesterday i managed to kill the last pokemon of the Kanto E4 boss "Lance" but a bug occurred and i got teleported back to the main room, i had 2 lvl 100's ready to go for the last boss "Gary" and wasted around 40-50k potions/revives for nothing. the text said i won the kanto league but I cannot enter Johto.

Thanks already,

My ingame nick is: RamonvG.

Can you provide the picture for cannot enter Johto - as said that you won kanto champion? Make sure that have no roll back, or crash server at the time u beat kanto champion too.

Moved to the proper section. If i understand correctly you didn't beat Gary ? If not then it's normal that you can't access Jotho since you need to beat him to end the Kanto elite 4

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY