Selling/trading Coin Shop Items - buying pokes

I have a gyarados lv 100 full ev train.. 31 atk // 30 def // 27 spd // 18 spatk // 7 spdef // 3 hp

Not exactly what u are looking for.. but worth a try. (You can check him better on my personal shop.. sadly i cant post the link here because im a new user..)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't find you in game dude add me if came online

.</SIZE>

Pm friendly

[glow=purple]Invest in bank Today to make your money safe and get interest (Profit) on it ...!!

... Need of money? Take a loan now and fulfill your needs and pay later...??[/glow]

Yoho's Bank..................................................Yoho's Daycare.........................................Yoho's Bank

<SIZE size="130">

Yoho's Game Store

124802 Can't find you in game dude add me if came online

you're the one in the bank right? I feel odd investing and seeing the account also buying stuffs XD. I first thought that account's sole purpose is just to manage bank.

Migrating to blue server ^^,

124802 Can't find you in game dude add me if came online

you're the one in the bank right? I feel odd investing and seeing the account also buying stuffs XD. I first thought that account's sole purpose is just to manage bank.

No lol its my main account xD. I am putting all the invested money in different account.

.</SIZE>

Pm friendly

[glow=purple]Invest in bank Today to make your money safe and get interest (Profit) on it ...!!

... Need of money? Take a loan now and fulfill your needs and pay later...??[/glow]

Yoho's Bank..................................................Yoho's Daycare.........................................Yoho's Bank

<SIZE size="130">

Yoho's Game Store