Action S Mamoswine 31 speed H.A +23 PVPable

1322247010_mamoswinesubasta.png.5b2c836eb234c868f76c897c1d3a25b4.png

The auction starts at 1 m

B.o ashtonbaldo 1m
Minimum increment of 100k
The auction time will begin when the first offer is made and whoever makes the best offer in these 3 days will win.
End  15/04/2021 at 15:19 
The time zone used in this auction will be
Spain, Madrid: https://time.is/es/Spain
Good luck to you all

Edited by Eon
insta locked
  • Like 1

• Immimo changed the title to Action S Mamoswine 31 speed H.A +23 PVPable
18 hours ago, Eon said:

@immimo The additional available payments and the insta have been removed. You cannot add them after the auction has started. Please read the Auction Rules to prevent further rule breaking in the future. Good luck in your sale.

oookay that ginish ^^ can close i go contact with the winner ❤️

On 4/14/2021 at 10:04 PM, Eon said:

@immimo The additional available payments and the insta have been removed. You cannot add them after the auction has started. Please read the Auction Rules to prevent further rule breaking in the future. Good luck in your sale.

Hi, could you help me finalize this auction with the deal? I don't play much and I can't meet the buyer to exchange this pokemon

@immimo The Shiny Mamoswine was forcefully traded to the winner. 1m was added to your account.

Next time please use the Report button under your post to bring it to our attention. By simply quoting or tagging Trade Moderators you're taking an unnecessary risk of going unnoticed. I can be busy with other affairs or overall unavailable which would only delay the fulfillment of your request. By reporting with the button you're ensuring everyone on the team sees it and you'll get the fastest response possible.

Will be locking the thread since it's served its purpose and there is no further action to take. Take care.

• Like 1

Signature.gif.2e50421134ce7e989c05d66fb214f749.gif

• Eon locked this topic