Lost my Swampert.

Slurmps

I had purchased a Swampert from someone for 1.2mil yesterday. For some reason when i log in today I can't find it anywhere in my box even searching the name. Curious what could have happened to it. I guess there is the possibility I released it but that is highly unlikely, and if I did is there anyway to get it back?

Hello @Slurmps,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. The Swampert was forcefully traded following the intervention made in the auction. It was a Poorly Handled Auction in which the Pokemon wasn't sold to the rightful winner, so your trade was reversed and you've received your 1.2m back. Our login notification system isn't working at the moment so I couldn't inform you of these actions. I tagged you on the auction's thread but you must have missed it.

Again my apologies for the inconvenience created by the auctioneer and our limited communication alternatives. If you have any more questions please let me know. If not, let me know as well so it can be locked as resolved. Looking forward to your reply.

Signature.gif.2e50421134ce7e989c05d66fb214f749.gif

Ah I see. All good then. I do notice now after looking that I did get my credits back. So while disappointed in unknowingly losing the auction, it's not that big of a deal. I appreciate the fairly quick reply and letting me know what happened. You can go ahead and mark it as resolved. Thank you for your time 🙂

• Eon locked this topic