WTB - ZFAN'S WISHLIST (UPDATED 01/02)

Zfan

WELCOME TO MY WISHLIST
:CharYay:

My name is Zfan and i'm currently playing on the Silver server.

I'm looking for the following pokemons, they can be either TRAINED, UNTRAINED or EVOLUTIONS, but they have to be either EPIC or GODLY and follow the right REQUIREMENTS.

I'm willing to pay FAIR and HIGH BUDGETS so don't be afraid to ask.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WISHLIST

Lahmus   Slowbro or Slowpoke: Calm/Oblivious or Regenerator (+25 SP.DEF+25 HP and +20 IVs in other stats except for ATK)

Mantax   Mantine or Mantyke: Calm/Water Absorb (+25 SP.DEF+25 HP and +20 IVs in other stats except for ATK)

Voltula   Galvantula or Joltik: Timid/Compound Eyes (+25 SPD and +20 IVs in other stats except for ATK)

Tentoxa   Tentacruel or Tentacool: Calm/Liquid Ooze (+25 SP.DEF+25 HP and +20 IVs in other stats except for ATK)

Heiteira   Blissey, Chansey or Happiny: Calm/Natural Cure (+26 SP.DEF, +25 HP and +20 IVs in other stats except for ATK)

Glurak   Charizard, Charmeleon or Charmander: Jolly/Blaze (+25 ATK31 SPD and +20 IVs in other stats except for SP.ATK)

Scherox   Scizor or Scyther: Adamant/Technician (31 ATK, +25 HP and +20 IVs in other stats except for SP.ATK)

Blitza   Jolteon or Eevee: Timid/Volt Absorb HP ICE (+25 SPD, +25 SP.ATK and +20 IVs in other stats except for ATK)

Amoroso   Omastar or Omanyte: Calm or Sassy/Shell Armor (+25 DEF, +25 SP.DEF, +25 HP and +20 IVs in other stats except for ATK and SPD)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you so much for taking your time on read this topic and feel free to offer here or privately on Discord or in-game.
In-game name: Zfan
Discord: Zfan#6230

Edited by Zfan
Update
  • Like 1

• Zfan changed the title to WTB - ZFAN'S WISHLIST (UPDATED 22/04)
  • Zfan changed the title to WTB - ZFAN'S WISHLIST (UPDATED 26/04)
  • Zfan changed the title to WTB - ZFAN'S WISHLIST (UPDATED 06/05)
  • Zfan changed the title to WTB - ZFAN'S WISHLIST (UPDATED 06/11)