Not able to enter the trick house to do 4th challenge even after waiting a day (cooldown)

Aniketjain2

I went into the trick house to complete 4th challenge . First it let me go in the house but few things didnt happen like:

1)You are being watched didnt come

2)I couldnt find the trick master too.

Then i went out of the trick house after doing nothing.

Then when i tried to come back it was like come back later , preparing installment.

Please solve this for me... i want to obtain houndoomite

Edited by Aniketjain2

6 hours ago, Aniketjain2 said:

oh sorry i had to wait 2 days (got misleaded by a guide) but how did i go in the trick house first? Thats surely a bug

Hello @Aniketjain2

Sorry for the inconvenience and late reply, regarding of what you have reported, there will be a message to prevent you from entering the Trick House when it is in cooldown, that is not a bug as it is intended. You will be able to enter the Trick House once the cooldown is up. Thank you for the reporting and have a nice day. 

Saltedcoffee

image.png.8f1bfbe3671ee01c02a6eab95bc51ca0.png

General Support | Bugs Report Center | PRO Rules

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be fed to the shark.

4 hours ago, Aniketjain2 said:

@SaltedCoffeei am not able to enter yet

Hello, @Aniketjain2,
Sorry for the late reply, we couldn't reproduce the issue that you've reported. In this case, we have came up with some situation that might happen:
1. You are going to do start Day 5 Trick House Quest, but there is 2days cooldown, so that you will be enter the Trick House in 13hours (I measured this based on the time you make your report)
2. Did you accidentally left the Trick House after you found the Trick Master, if yes, the quest will be in cooldown immediately (as Trick Master mentioned, "if you left the Trick House, you will need to wait again")

If the situation is not stated above, could you please explain your situation in more detail or if there is screenshot or video record about your situation in this. Sorry for inconvenience and thank you for the report.

Saltedcoffee

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

@SaltedCoffeeThats not the situation . I had finished 3 challenges of trick master . So after 1 day cooldown (according to a old guide) , i went for 4 th challenge . I could enter the house but few very unusual things happened :-

1)I could not find the trick master at his hidden spot , so couldnt even talk to him.

2)"You are being watched" didnt come which comes everytime

So this was the bug i feel.Then i read prowiki which shows 2 days cooldown for 4 th challenge , so i went next day . But still i wasnt able to enter the house though i didnt leave in between any challenge.

image.png

On 4/21/2021 at 3:28 PM, Aniketjain2 said:

@SaltedCoffee something else happened  now lol . I could enter , finish the 4 challenge after 3 days cooldown . So i guess the cooldown has been changed. So can you please tell the cooldown for the 5 and 6 th challenge. Thank you for your time also.

Hello @Aniketjain2
Sorry for the late reply. I have checked with the team, there is no changes in cooldown of Trick House. So there will be 2 days cooldown for your Day 5 and 3 days cooldown until your Day 6. 
Thank you for reporting. Have a nice day.

Saltedcoffee