HM/ TM icons

Kxrizmuh

I do not know if this topic has been talked about specifically or not, but I would like to address the icons for TMs and HMs in the game. I do not think that there is a single TM/ HM that has the correct color or icon match to where you know what type of move the TM or HM is until you try to teach it to a pokemon or unless you look it up. I stopped playing real Pokemon Games after HeartGold and SoulSilver came out, so if this maybe "bug" or lack of detail would be fixed it would be absolutely grand. Although it would be a small fix, it would be a big one in my eyes and I am sure it would be one in many other's as well.

Regards,

Kxrizmuh

122700 I do not know if this topic has been talked about specifically or not, but I would like to address the icons for TMs and HMs in the game. I do not think that there is a single TM/ HM that has the correct color or icon match to where you know what type of move the TM or HM is until you try to teach it to a pokemon or unless you look it up. I stopped playing real Pokemon Games after HeartGold and SoulSilver came out, so if this maybe "bug" or lack of detail would be fixed it would be absolutely grand. Although it would be a small fix, it would be a big one in my eyes and I am sure it would be one in many other's as well.

Regards,

Kxrizmuh

i think the TM should should the name on bag also, similar as HM

Tm [number] - [name of move]

It will be better for players to sreaching :y:

I've noticed them too, but as mention before its not a serious issue, just a minor fix. They are focusing on more important things unless if the issue are worth looking into which may hinder the game play. Nevertheless, I'm pretty sure they will fix it soon after they have more free time.