Hey there :3!

123311 Are you playing in Blue Server? Welcome!

Yes I am on the Blue Server =)! Also I love your signature! I love HunterXHunter! Did you hear that the author is writing more chapters for the manga ^^?

A fellow Hunter X Hunter Fan, Yey! Would really love to play the Story together with you. And yes, I've heard about the continuation of Hunter X Hunter (I'm always up to date when it comes to Hunter X Hunter XD). Also, you have discord?

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

123311 Are you playing in Blue Server? Welcome!

Yes I am on the Blue Server =)! Also I love your signature! I love HunterXHunter! Did you hear that the author is writing more chapters for the manga ^^?

A fellow Hunter X Hunter Fan, Yey! Would really love to play the Story together with you. And yes, I've heard about the continuation of Hunter X Hunter. Also, you have discord?

Yeah I am so happy! I doubt they would make another season though @_@! The anime was so amazing. And yes I do have discord! I been using it for almost 8 months now =)!

A fellow Hunter X Hunter Fan, Yey! Would really love to play the Story together with you. And yes, I've heard about the continuation of Hunter X Hunter. Also, you have discord?

Yeah I am so happy! I doubt they would make another season though @_@! The anime was so amazing. And yes I do have discord! I been using it for almost 8 months now =)!

Maybe 10 years from now they'd release a new season XD. Well, atleast the Manga is continuing :Crazy:

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]