Kimono Girl Tinea

Jianychta

Hello, I am trying to do the Shaymin quest, and have beaten the previous three Kimono Girls. The first time I talked to Kimono Girl Tinea, I only had the level 25 munchlax on my team, and she said: "Did you try the LC Elite 4? I tried, but they are strong... I might have to train a bit more." 

So, I caught 5 other pokes in the Breezy Falls and beat the LC elite 4. Then when I talked to Kimono Girl Tinea, she says the same message. I sent the other 4 pokes to PC, to see if that would change anything, but I still get the same message.

I don't know if this will help, but during the part where I need to give multiple fish pokemons to Fisher Freddy, I only gave 1 goldeen, and I apparently finished that part.

Please help, thank you.

image.png.746b17652e39d6e2eebf710c57f0d937.png

mawile.gif.86cb72bf8e76b9ec566c891168d955a6.gif.92e1ef388e79ead63b0971195a558c43.gif

13 hours ago, Jianychta said:

Hello, I am trying to do the Shaymin quest, and have beaten the previous three Kimono Girls. The first time I talked to Kimono Girl Tinea, I only had the level 25 munchlax on my team, and she said: "Did you try the LC Elite 4? I tried, but they are strong... I might have to train a bit more." 

So, I caught 5 other pokes in the Breezy Falls and beat the LC elite 4. Then when I talked to Kimono Girl Tinea, she says the same message. I sent the other 4 pokes to PC, to see if that would change anything, but I still get the same message.

I don't know if this will help, but during the part where I need to give multiple fish pokemons to Fisher Freddy, I only gave 1 goldeen, and I apparently finished that part.

Please help, thank you.

image.png.746b17652e39d6e2eebf710c57f0d937.png

Hello @Jianychta.

Sorry for the inconvenience and late reply. In order to proceed the quest, you have to finished the quest given by Fisher Freddy, by submitting 3 Magikarp, 2 Finneon, 3 Goldeen, 1 Feebas and 1 Remoraid to him.
Once you submitted all the Pokemon, the dialogue "Awesome! I think we are done. The population will regulate itself properly again." will shown, and you should be able to challenge Kimono Girl Tinea after that. Thank you for reporting and have a nice day.

Saltedcoffee

• Like 2
image.png.8f1bfbe3671ee01c02a6eab95bc51ca0.png

General Support | Bugs Report Center | PRO Rules

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be fed to the shark.

Hi SaltedCoffee,

Thank you for responding! That dialogue from Fisher Freddy actually appeared when I gave him 1 fish on my first try. The first time I tried the quest, I followed all the steps (as provided by multiple guides) and reached the part where Kimono Girl Trinea was with no problem. However, on the way there, I noticed these things:
1. The 4 Kimono girls were already dancing in front of the temple before I even talked to the old lady or the paintings inside. 

2. The pond in front of Fisher Freddy were full of fish before I gave him 1

3. After I battled the 3 Kimono girls before Trinea, I beat them, but they didn't disappear. 

I went back to try your advice and the fishes in the pond were suddenly gone, and when I checked with the temple, the kimono girls also disappeared. So, I just went back to the very start and did it all over again, and I was able to get Shaymin 2nd time around with no problems. I'm not sure if the above info would help, but just wanted to let you know. Thanks a lot!

mawile.gif.86cb72bf8e76b9ec566c891168d955a6.gif.92e1ef388e79ead63b0971195a558c43.gif

4 hours ago, Jianychta said:

Hi SaltedCoffee,

Thank you for responding! That dialogue from Fisher Freddy actually appeared when I gave him 1 fish on my first try. The first time I tried the quest, I followed all the steps (as provided by multiple guides) and reached the part where Kimono Girl Trinea was with no problem. However, on the way there, I noticed these things:
1. The 4 Kimono girls were already dancing in front of the temple before I even talked to the old lady or the paintings inside. 

2. The pond in front of Fisher Freddy were full of fish before I gave him 1

3. After I battled the 3 Kimono girls before Trinea, I beat them, but they didn't disappear. 

I went back to try your advice and the fishes in the pond were suddenly gone, and when I checked with the temple, the kimono girls also disappeared. So, I just went back to the very start and did it all over again, and I was able to get Shaymin 2nd time around with no problems. I'm not sure if the above info would help, but just wanted to let you know. Thanks a lot!

Hello @Jianychta,

Thank you for the feedback, regards on what you have reported, that seems to be odd, we will investigate with the issue.

May I know if you could obtain Shaymin for second time, or is it your quest had reset, so that you are able to do it again? 

Do you encounter any server rollback when you're doing the quest?

Once again, thank you for the report and have a good day.

Saltedcoffee

• Like 1
image.png.8f1bfbe3671ee01c02a6eab95bc51ca0.png

General Support | Bugs Report Center | PRO Rules

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be fed to the shark.