more options and power to guild leaders in guild

Wuxiaworld

hello everyone i had a suggestion in my mind that i would like to discuss with you 
please let me know if this is a stupid idea or it has some uses 

some of the problems guild leader AND guild faces 

1. what i meant is there are many guilds who have full of 100 players and there are cases when there are some members who wanna join a guild or some time leader of guild wants to invite some potential new players but couldn't do so because of guild being full .
  2. also some time some guild members are offline or not active for sometime so guild leaders are in trouble to consider if they should remove those members or not ( this is specially the case for PVP guilds where each spot is very important for their guild ladder rank )  .
  3. one of the the big trouble i find is that there are 3 types of player

the first being -  players more focus on pvp then training and hunting 
second one - the player who do both pvp and training haunting in moderate amount 
third one are-  those who actually don't do much pvp and spend more time on hunting and stuffs

now the problem is that there are reward for only those guild who are in top pvp by giving exp boost and area access which can actually benefit more to the 3rd and second category players but what i notice is that top pvp guilds have mostly 1st and 2nd category players so this is kind of disadvantage for those who do not play competitive that much and   focus more on haunting etc 

now my suggestion is that there should be more option to a guild leader to what can he do in guild 

like i have seen that there have been more and more guild who are making their branch guild which is good i think it allows to have more members and and more option to put pvp and pve members separate 
so why not add more option and powers to guild leader 
the first one -like with powers like kicking even if the members are offline give the option to also move players from one guild to one of other branch guild with the agreement  of both main and branch guild leader  this will help specially the 2nd problem i mention before .

the second power - is let the guild leader have option if he want to give the guild reward to one of its branch guild  this can help  to solve 3rd problem i mentioned 
also this is just a suggestion hope you guys can give your opinion on this 
thank you 

Edited by Wuxiaworld

• 1 month later...