Hey!

I've been playing pokemon since Blue came out, but this is my first online fan game so here I feel like a complete noob XD

I'd love to go on this journey with my main pokemon as a male (preferably Brave) Growlithe, so if anyone would be so kind as to trade/sell one to me then that would make my day :)

Also, is there a way to nickname our pokemon in the game at all?

I look forward to seeing you all around :)

123061 Hey!

I've been playing pokemon since Blue came out, but this is my first online fan game so here I feel like a complete noob XD

I'd love to go on this journey with my main pokemon as a male (preferably Brave) Growlithe, so if anyone would be so kind as to trade/sell one to me then that would make my day :)

Also, is there a way to nickname our pokemon in the game at all?

I look forward to seeing you all around :)

Hey there and welcome :D! I am also newish and have been playing since the good ole days XD! Yellow is my favorite though :3! Anyways hope to see ya around!

123072 Oh seriously? That would be amazing! Silly question, but how do I pm you in the game...?

Ah yes wait :Crazy:

I forgot that You need to see me on screen or on any chat to add me to friendlist.

Just tell me Your nickname, I'll try to catch it fast and I'll PM You.

btw. look out for Gym Leaders, difficulty here is way higher than in normal Pokemon games so prepare Yourself with nice counters of Leaders Pokemons.

For Brock I recomment Squirtle/Odish, same for Misty.

Hey there and welcome :D! I am also newish and have been playing since the good ole days XD! Yellow is my favorite though :3! Anyways hope to see ya around!

Thanks! I look forward to it :D

Ah yes wait :Crazy:

I forgot that You need to see me on screen or on any chat to add me to friendlist.

Just tell me Your nickname, I'll try to catch it fast and I'll PM You.

btw. look out for Gym Leaders, difficulty here is way higher than in normal Pokemon games so prepare Yourself with nice counters of Leaders Pokemons.

For Brock I recomment Squirtle/Odish, same for Misty.

My name is Thistlewitch in game too. A male growlithe would be great, the nature isn't as important ^^ Thank you so much! Forgive my lack of knowledge about this game, it's all very new!

And thank you for the heads up! Definitely needed that XD

My name is Thistlewitch in game too. A male growlithe would be great, the nature isn't as important ^^ Thank you so much! Forgive my lack of knowledge about this game, it's all very new!

And thank you for the heads up! Definitely needed that XD

Im so stupid I forgot that You need 4 badges to make a trade, lol. Rekt.

But I got Growlithe XDDD

4 badges?! Holy [Censored].. So much to learn XD Thank you though :)

Its not that hard, actually I owned all 5 Gyms at first shot without any problems but I was prepared, only Misty won with me twice because she had luck with this Starmie crap. xD

But I feel like even if Im water type lover, I'll have some problems with Blain(7th Gym Leader of Fire type Pokes)