Some QoL Suggestions

Cirra

Hi! I just had some thoughts for some quality-of-life improvements for the PRO audience that I wanted to jot down:

- Ability to favorite/star a Pkmn (would help to see mons of note at a glance when they're in the PC)

- Addition of the six shapes (the ones most commonly used to determine IVs in the handheld games) for organizational purposes

- Ability to sort Pkmn into the PC box of your choice, not just the next available spot

- Ability to swap moves up or down from a Pkmn's stats page or in combat (unless this is possible -- I couldn't find anything about it)

- Ability to see your own name above your character (can help keep track of a character when the screen is busy)

- Seeing "ABLE" and "NOT ABLE" when teaching a Pkmn a move to quickly determine which mons can learn something

Let me know if I can clarify any of these further! :Grin: :thanks:

52kirp.png

Pc box storage is already in the Dev to-do list.

123216 Ability to see your own name above your character (can help keep track of a character when the screen is busy)

If you could see your name as well, wont it be more difficult to see names when it crowded places such as poke center? for me, its better this way, convenience.

123216 Ability to favorite/star a Pkmn (would help to see mons of note at a glance when they're in the PC)

I do agreed on this one tho :D

123216 - Ability to favorite/star a Pkmn (would help to see mons of note at a glance when they're in the PC)

- Addition of the six shapes (the ones most commonly used to determine IVs in the handheld games) for organizational purposes

- Ability to sort Pkmn into the PC box of your choice, not just the next available spot

- Ability to swap moves up or down from a Pkmn's stats page or in combat (unless this is possible -- I couldn't find anything about it)

- Ability to see your own name above your character (can help keep track of a character when the screen is busy)

- Seeing "ABLE" and "NOT ABLE" when teaching a Pkmn a move to quickly determine which mons can learn something

Absolutely agree with you on all of thoses :Smile:

The best [glow=gold]shiney[/glow] I caught so far

fcUWt40.gif

123216 Hi! I just had some thoughts for some quality-of-life improvements for the PRO audience that I wanted to jot down:

- Ability to favorite/star a Pkmn (would help to see mons of note at a glance when they're in the PC)

Let me know if I can clarify any of these further! :Grin: :thanks:

1. Nice

2. You already have the figures, so it's pointless

3. It is planned

4. I agree

5. Pointless

6. I agree

From 2015: I'm still here

Thanks for the support, everyone! Love knowing that better PC org is in the works. Tried to read as much as I could before posting, but my suggestion can be used as an echo to the sentiment.

Having a visible name has helped me historically to focus in on my character when there's a lot going on. Not everyone will agree, and that's fine! Everyone has their own preference. :Heart: I'm just providing an option that I like to see in games. This could be toggled on/off based on preference.

Riccatt, can you clarify what you mean by figures? It might be something that I haven't seen yet. :D:

52kirp.png