Value Discussion

Yourmajesty

Can the forum mods add a section in each servers trade section called a "Value discussion"?

exp: (in game) - "hey dude idk about trading this pokemon for this price...."

"go check out the value discussion on the forums."

*checks/asks value in value discussion & feels more comfortable seeing other reputable players also come close to the pokemons values"

A SUCCESSFUL AND SMOOTH TRADE!

123505 Can the forum mods add a section in each servers trade section called a "Value discussion"?

*checks/asks value in value discussion & feels more comfortable seeing other reputable players also come close to the pokemons values"

You mean needs the sub-sector in 4rum for Checking Price of Pokemon?

Enough experienced players could make topic like this but, its pretty long and all the time changing process.

When I see people who want to sell poke for 10, 20 or even 50k (Maybe it's not that much but it's too much) with totally wrong nature and pretty bad IV's, not even close to good main stats and they think someone will buy it because poke got 31 or 30 somewhere.

Im just feeling bad for them. :Frown:

This kind of people need alot of time to figure things out, they are too lazy to research things and they probably wont reach topics like your proposition.

Anyway, it's VERY nice idea imo.

123505 Can the forum mods add a section in each servers trade section called a "Value discussion"?

Yeah another example. will you help me with it?

"Hey whats the value of a caterpie?" or "how much does caterpie cost?" (answer)

123538 Enough experienced players could make topic like this but, its pretty long and all the time changing process.

When I see people who want to sell poke for 10, 20 or even 50k (Maybe it's not that much but it's too much) with totally wrong nature and pretty bad IV's, not even close to good main stats and they think someone will buy it because poke got 31 or 30 somewhere.

Im just feeling bad for them. :Frown:

This kind of people need alot of time to figure things out, they are too lazy to research things and they probably wont reach topics like your proposition.

Anyway, it's VERY nice idea imo.

The problem is when I nocticed them about price is too much... They are not listen and insulting me as noob after that. So what the point for these guys? And some people try to lies to players as it epic (wrong nature, ability and also iv)

And the price is very flexible and hard to desire.

0k like very common and never use in pvp

But is it faster for ask in chat rather than look in 4rum?

And I don't think people will sitting in that sector for something as rate and discussion value to pokemon. Additionally, if it implemented, many people will spam in 4rum and then scroll down many useful post in the end.

For example: You can see the result when people spam "login issue" in 4rum =,= nothing post can show then

And I don't think people will sitting in that sector for something as rate and discussion value to pokemon. Additionally, if it implemented, many people will spam in 4rum and then scroll down many useful post in the end.

For example: You can see the result when people spam "login issue" in 4rum =,= nothing post can show then

lol your weird. its not that complicated.

Nah, I mean I need thinking further and deeply, not simple. Because if you not think before implement, it will ruin many things. My example is clearly evidence, and even in forum you can see - many same issues still post again and again (that's already answer)

Nah, I mean I need thinking further and deeply, not simple. Because if you not think before implement, it will ruin many things. My example is clearly evidence, and even in forum you can see - many same issues still post again and again (that's already answer)

lol. a pinned pokemon value discussion in trade chat for each servers trade chat where players can ask other more experienced players a pokemons value