Dragon's Den

336613f

Just wondering if this is currently active. I have both maps beat and the E4's also grabbed the 200k dragons member card. Just wondering how to go about qualifying or finding the dragon master to get the permission to enter this cave. Also side note, where is venipede lol.

[glow=red]AMD[/glow]FX-8350

[glow=green]~3/28/2016- 215 hours played~[/glow]

123647 Just wondering if this is currently active. I have both maps beat and the E4's also grabbed the 200k dragons member card. Just wondering how to go about qualifying or finding the dragon master to get the permission to enter this cave. Also side note, where is venipede lol.

You mean Lance boss?

Venipede by heatbutt

Hmm possibly Lance that I need to find and beat for access? I haven't found or challenged him outside of E4. And perfect on the venipede I will start headbutting everything!

[glow=red]AMD[/glow]FX-8350

[glow=green]~3/28/2016- 215 hours played~[/glow]

123655 Hmm possibly Lance that I need to find and beat for access? I haven't found or challenged him outside of E4. And perfect on the venipede I will start headbutting everything!

If only go in the DD, u only need to go behind gym blackthorn (suft) to go the cave. If it talk about go further in the cave (for beat Lance and do the quest CC), u will need 240 catch pokemon and 40 evoluted on pokedex.