[Solved]Guild leader bug

Saga

Hello there, folks of the admin rank !

First of all, thank you again for accessing to my demand of rename my account after it appears that my first name was inappropriate. I didn't had a chance to say thank you, and it means a lot to me though. As a french player, i didn't know this was this much inappropriate. Although this is fixed now.

My problem exists now elsewhere. I can manage my friends list, and i can tell my friends to delete the old name of the list and add the new, this is what we handle by ourselves.

Except for the guild i've created ( guild name : HellDwarves ). Me and my companions dwarves cannot manage our guild. And this is complicated, so we cant add new friend or extrade the old one that dont come anymore :/ More of this, we used the guild channel to set events for a little french community we have around us, and we cant manage anymore this guild :/

My new pseudo (Hoenheim) is part of the list on the Roster slide, but on the Infos part, we always got Leader:Narcko (my ex-name for this account).

So... We are here to accept the most simple solution that can be set by yourselves..

Can you please name me again leader of that guild ? Or another member (maybe mamoudousan who i trust) ? Or can you refund my money back and cancel this guild so I can make another one from the ashes of this one ?

Thank you for helping me and reading this looong post. Here comes a potato if you want :3

:: Tease :: Learn :: Practice :: Master ::

Re: Guild leader bug

<r><QUOTE author="aymanex15"><s>

</s><POST content="126268"><s></s>126268<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Hoenheim"><s>
</s><POST content="126267"><s></s>126267<e></e></POST> Forget about it, i guess i'll juste leave.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

It's possible to be leader again of the guild just wait a stuff member respond<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thank you for the advice. Maybe i'll wait more then :o</r>

Re: Guild leader bug

<t>Yes i just saw it !<br/>

<br/>

Thank you all for resolving the problems we have ! I know we must be patient because i think you have a lot to make everyday. You're great, guys ! They don't tell you so much so it has to be done :p</t>