is changing payment in trade a rule?

Hellomefriend

• Hellomefriend changed the title to is changing payment in trade a rule?

Hello @hellomefriend,

Accepted Payments is a term used in auctions. They must be set before an auction starts and have their value specified in Pokedollars by the seller. After it starts, these cannot be added/removed and their value cannot be changed. This is covered in the Auction Rules:

Spoiler

image.png.b2fc8aa0b55f5e348ad50c205b060bd4.png

image.png.cd518293697cd210f9581a7cb0372189.png

In case you are referring to regular in-game deals, it depends:

• Let's say I want to buy something from you. We agreed to 400k. We meet up, and in the trade window I put 1 Coin Capsule and not 400k. You have the right to not accept it, as that wasn't what was agreed. I could even put 1 Reroll Ticket (with market value above 400k) and you'd be entitled to not accept it, because again, you didn't agree to it, you wanted 400k (cash). If I back out of this deal unilaterally, as the buyer, would be responsible for False Buying.
  • Using the aforementioned example, now let's assume you were fine with me paying with a Reroll Ticket. The previous deal can be broken bilaterally and agreed a new one. In this case, there is no infraction.

Let me know of any doubt or concern that you may still have regarding this matter. Feel free to use examples or hypothetical situations. Looking forward to your reply. 

Signature.gif.2e50421134ce7e989c05d66fb214f749.gif

• Eon locked this topic