E4 - Need help

Oype

Hello!

I'm stuck on Elite 4 beating. I even can't do 1st with my team. :Frown:

My team is Charmander 90 lvl + Gligar 72 lvl + Gyrados 63 lvl. (Gligar is only one good)

I'd really like to hear some training;tactical advises.

Right now i'm searching for abra or/and snorlax. For the moment I'm also looking for best training places.

Should I get charizard 100 lvl? Should I train more Gligar, Gyrados? Should I focus on another pokemon?

Please i'd really like to have a huge help and many advises here.

Having a well balanced team with pokemon that cover the weaknesses of others will help a lot. Also, it's crucial to use attacks that are super effective unless your pokemon are crazily over-leveled. I finished the kanto elite four with the team in the imgur link below.

imgur.com/a/HRtkO

For Lorelei, I used Magnezone's and Gengar's Thunderbolts. When she sent out Jynx, Flash Cannon did the job.

Bruno was pretty easy with my Golduck. Surf for Onix, then Psychic for his fighting pokemon. When Golduck fainted, I sent out Crobat for Acrobatics.

Agatha required Magnezone to paralyze Mega Gengar. After being crippled by paralysis, it would not be able to attack first. Gengar then used Shadow Ball -> got one shot -> revive -> Shadow Ball again.

Magnezone dealt with Lance's Gyarados easily. Granbull's Outrage was able to two-hit Dragonite. Aerodactyl was a bit tougher since I wasn't able to outspeed him.

Finally for Blue, attack with type weaknesses and make sure to paralyze Alakazam.

As you can see, both my Magnezone and Golem have Sturdy. This ability is very helpful since you can basically revive your other pokemon during the two turns they are out. I did train my main attackers in full speed and attack / special attack so they would be able to one-hit most of the elite four.

To see the full roster of each elite four member's pokemon and the order they are sent out, this post is very useful: pokemonrevolution.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=8077

As for your team, an Alakazam would fit in very well. You could even use two level 14 magnemites since you'd only have four pokemon for Sturdy fodder. The benefit of using magnemite is that if you send it out after one of your pokemon faints, you can use Thunder Wave to paralyze the opposing pokemon and then use a revive on one of your attackers to finish it off. My last suggestion is to carry a lot of revives and hyper potions.

Good luck, and hope to see you in Johto soon!

124424 Hello!

I'm stuck on Elite 4 beating. I even can't do 1st with my team. :Frown:

My team is Charmander 90 lvl + Gligar 72 lvl + Gyrados 63 lvl. (Gligar is only one good)

I'd really like to hear some training;tactical advises.

Right now i'm searching for abra or/and snorlax. For the moment I'm also looking for best training places.

Should I get charizard 100 lvl? Should I train more Gligar, Gyrados? Should I focus on another pokemon?

Please i'd really like to have a huge help and many advises here.

suggestion from old player = bring a gengar lvl 100, it could do solo run for e4 Kanto

I suggest getting a nice gastly. Give it the following moveset. Mega Drain - Gym 4 / Psychic - Gym 6 / Thunderbolt - Gym 3 / Shadow Ball or Dark Pulse your choice on those two. You can find the TM's in the gyms and talk to the guy in white to buy it from him.

Then go to do EV training with a macho bracer in diglet cave till 252 speed. Then go train at night on route 6 with Oddish / Glooms for 252 Spatk ev's. Then do some HP training for the last 6 ev's available to you. Once you do the EV training you should be around level 52-58. Go to Seafoam Islands and train on B4 with gastly till around 70+ can easily hit 100 in there though with gastly. Bring some Lappa berries so you don't have to run to get your PP back. If you need Lappa berries. Headbutt 100% of the trees in Kanto you will get 20-30 daily if your lucky. Evolve gastly at 100 to Haunter. Then you can trade someone to go from Haunter to Gengar One Hit KO Godmode activated then.

124616 I suggest getting a nice gastly. Give it the following moveset. Mega Drain - Gym 4 / Psychic - Gym 6 / Thunderbolt - Gym 3 / Shadow Ball or Dark Pulse your choice on those two. You can find the TM's in the gyms and talk to the guy in white to buy it from him.

Then go to do EV training with a macho bracer in diglet cave till 252 speed. Then go train at night on route 6 with Oddish / Glooms for 252 Spatk ev's. Then do some HP training for the last 6 ev's available to you. Once you do the EV training you should be around level 52-58. Go to Seafoam Islands and train on B4 with gastly till around 70+ can easily hit 100 in there though with gastly. Bring some Lappa berries so you don't have to run to get your PP back. If you need Lappa berries. Headbutt 100% of the trees in Kanto you will get 20-30 daily if your lucky. Evolve gastly at 100 to Haunter. Then you can trade someone to go from Haunter to Gengar One Hit KO Godmode activated then.

I find your post really helpful and really, you're the saver! thank you! :Smile: :Smile: