Restore Pokemon

Eth4rnal

Hi, 

I just checked yesterday that my Entei gone missing from my box, idk how long has it been "binned" but is it possible to restore it or I need to fight Nikola Boss. If possible I dont want to restore by Nikola since the Entei has been trained and move ready. 

Also since I'm here, can help me restore my Lv100 Halloween Pika (trained and jolly nature iirc).

-ign eth4rnal gold server

Many thanks. 

Unstoppable Sweeper vs Immovable Stall, Who Win?

1 hour ago, Eth4rnal said:

Hi, 

I just checked yesterday that my Entei gone missing from my box, idk how long has it been "binned" but is it possible to restore it or I need to fight Nikola Boss. If possible I dont want to restore by Nikola since the Entei has been trained and move ready. 

Also since I'm here, can help me restore my Lv100 Halloween Pika (trained and jolly nature iirc).

-ign eth4rnal gold server

Many thanks. 

Hi, @Eth4rnal

I'm really sorry to tell you this, but it seems like it has been a while since you deleted your entei and pikachu.

There was a wipe out for the deleted pokemon some time ago, and I think both data got wiped out from it.

Fighting the Nikola boss will allow you to re-catch entei.

Keep in mind that you'll have to catch the first re-spawned entei, since Nikola only gives you one more chance to re-catch each legendary.

So, I recommend you to prepare a master ball for it 🙂

As for the pikachu, I think it's impossible for us to restore it.

I'm once again very sorry for the inconvenience.

I hope you understand.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love

Should have post sooner, it was mb on the pikachu part since I actually realised it way back then. But the entei will have randomize nature and stat or follow my previous catch?

Unstoppable Sweeper vs Immovable Stall, Who Win?

• 2 weeks later...