Not being able to get on Revolution red

Mcmaster9944

PRO Username: mcmaster99

Do you have active membership?: Yes

Your knowledge about PRO: Basic Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

I have clicked on the area to log in and it says I am logged in and then it never goes through. I have kept trying for as long as 10 minutes and still not gotten on.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I have tried to be patient but after a few weeks of this, it is getting harder.

Description and Message

Please try to fix the problem with the pro red revolution log in. Do you think it may be backed up due to the large

amount of people trying to get on now? I have gotten up to fighting the Elite 4 and now it will not let me log in.

I really enjoy this pokemon game and I really want to move on with it.

Thanks for reading this--I sure do hope you can get this fixed.

MCMaster9944

124511 I think it needs to be restarted...[/quote2]

Eh, not really. Usually server restarts are for some minor fixes; Maybe to help people getting stuck at random for no reason. No reason why they'd restart the server for absolutely no reason, regardless if theres many connections at the same time. In fact, it should be pretty much worse when restarted.

Anyways, if you don't like 1100+ queues, I recommend waiting until tomorrow.

The server for both servers is really slow as of right now, and you know the reason: Too many connections at once.

124511 I think it needs to be restarted...[/quote2]

Eh, not really. Usually server restarts are for some minor fixes; Maybe to help people getting stuck at random for no reason. No reason why they'd restart the server for absolutely no reason, regardless if theres many connections at the same time. In fact, it should be pretty much worse when restarted.

Anyways, if you don't like 1100+ queues, I recommend waiting until tomorrow.

The server for both servers is really slow as of right now, and you know the reason: Too many connections at once.

Well if you were in discord people are freezing for no reason, huge talks about it. and no i am not saying i am having a problem with 1100+ q's, But i have gone through 4 of them. because i am having issues of not getting past the Q. SO