NPC Battles

Spacemuffin

So recently I started to headbutt everything. Besides my walls irl derp. But, to the point. If you are in the middle of selecting a choice of pokemon when the npc finds you the battle wont happen and you wont be able to fight the npc ever due to some error.

So headbutt go into selecting a pokemon with headbutt npc finds you they run to you and fight never happens as you are headbutting the tree.

You can also avoid NPC battle by loggin out when a NPC tries to battle you lol.

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

124611 You can also avoid NPC battle by loggin out when and NPC tries to battle you lol.

at the price of queuing though haha

Nah. There's no queue on Blue sv so, I'm gucci :Crazy:

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

124611 You can also avoid NPC battle by loggin out when and NPC tries to battle you lol.

Didn't know that one. That's just insane in the membrane.

Well, now you know XD