T-Forms

Goliad

Hi,

as i just found out the  Excavation Sites are down aswell. (sady 100k down the drain)

So it themes i cant the the Mirrow to get my T-Froms for PVP. Is it possible for a admin to change my 3 legendary to there T-Forms so i can use them in pvp ? or can i get just get the mirrow so i can do it myself ?

I think its fair to face keldeos etc. which where event pkm. But i feel disturbed knowing i need to face t-forms while i cant "evolve" my own legendarys just because some features are disabled.

I would appreaciate if someone could help out :) and as always

with kind regards

GoLiaD

Hello @GoLiaD
Sorry for the inconvenience. Excavation sites are down for some period due to server not stable. Players could only get Mirror Shard through Easter Events which already ended. Sorry to let you know that there is currently no other ways to obtain Mirror Shard. As our Developer mentioned, dig-spots, excavation sites and headbutts will be re-enabled if the new server version is stable. Hope you can understand this situation, thank you. 

Saltedcoffee 

• Like 1
image.png.8f1bfbe3671ee01c02a6eab95bc51ca0.png

General Support | Bugs Report Center | PRO Rules

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be fed to the shark.

tbh those features are down for at least 3 month now. and those t-forms are essentianal for a high finish in pvp. its like gatekeeping ....

so players who are new or couldnt play the easter event are being punished for being late to a great game. as you can see iam realy upset and it makes my game experince dull atm.

but i appreciate the answer.

But the admins should be able to set my 3 Legendarys to their T form shouldnt say ? it would erase the problem of the mirrow since i wont play their standard form.

-> fixed i guess

Walrosskastanieheute um 18:55 Uhr

The crash has been fixed, dig spots, headbutts and excavation sites are active again, @everyone

with kind regards

GoLiaD

Edited by GoLiaD

16 hours ago, GoLiaD said:

tbh those features are down for at least 3 month now. and those t-forms are essentianal for a high finish in pvp. its like gatekeeping ....

so players who are new or couldnt play the easter event are being punished for being late to a great game. as you can see iam realy upset and it makes my game experince dull atm.

but i appreciate the answer.

But the admins should be able to set my 3 Legendarys to their T form shouldnt say ? it would erase the problem of the mirrow since i wont play their standard form.

-> fixed i guess

Walrosskastanieheute um 18:55 Uhr

The crash has been fixed, dig spots, headbutts and excavation sites are active again, @everyone

with kind regards

GoLiaD

Hello @GoLiaD
Thank you for contacting with us. As you can see in the announcement, dig spots, headbutts and excavation sites are active again. Now you are able to collect Mirror Shard through Excavation Sites. Have a nice day. 

Saltedcoffee

• Like 1
image.png.8f1bfbe3671ee01c02a6eab95bc51ca0.png

General Support | Bugs Report Center | PRO Rules

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be fed to the shark.