Small simple fix..?

Mozey

Hello everyone! I have one small suggestion to relieve some stress that some players go through with the recent massive influx of new players. I noticed that upon login, i typed my password incorrectly(which i didnt know at the time) and was subsequently put into a que, which is fine! However the issue is that after it got through the entire que, it THEN told me my password was incorrect. Its not a huge deal but its rather frustrating to get into and through a que of hundreds of people just to have an incorrect password.

If the order in which this happens can be switched (the game checks your pass and acct name, makes sure theyre valid, then puts you in que instead of the other way around) that would be ideal.

Again this suggestion may be a short lived issue because of the massive new player base, but im sure it would make my QoL better and im sire a couple others with the same issue. Thanks!

125113 Hello everyone! I have one small suggestion to relieve some stress that some players go through with the recent massive influx of new players. I noticed that upon login, i typed my password incorrectly(which i didnt know at the time) and was subsequently put into a que, which is fine! However the issue is that after it got through the entire que, it THEN told me my password was incorrect. Its not a huge deal but its rather frustrating to get into and through a que of hundreds of people just to have an incorrect password.

If the order in which this happens can be switched (the game checks your pass and acct name, makes sure theyre valid, then puts you in que instead of the other way around) that would be ideal.

Again this suggestion may be a short lived issue because of the massive new player base, but im sure it would make my QoL better and im sire a couple others with the same issue. Thanks!

I agree

From 2015: I'm still here