• Vaporeon
    • Espeon
    • Umbreon
    • Glaceon
    • Leafeon
    • Sylveon
    • The original Eevee!

Hey guys! Loving the game, thought I'd introduce myself! :Shy:

I'm InsanityRaptor, been playing PRO a few days and I absolutely love it! Had no idea Pokemon MMOs were a thing but it's what I've wanted for years. -now to get my friends to play- >_>

Been a long-time Pokemon fan since it's release in America (which makes me 22), started with Blue (and Blastoise because coverbeast) because Red was impossible to find at the time lol

Actually discovered this game through someone on Yik Yak at my college and it's amazing.

My main is on Blue, started with Bulbasaur.

Favorite starter is either Torchic or Totodile, and as of late I fancy Girafirag. I have a problem with flying and fire types. As in, as soon as I was able to headbutt trees, my party became nothing but birds.

:Grin: It's nice to meet everyone! :Crazy:

I'm always down for new friends, I hope to play with ya'll soon!

!--Will create icon thats not gross eventually--

Hi and welcome in game

125211 I have a problem with flying and fire types

poor talonflame :Frown:

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

Hello and welcome! your intro is actually really fun, I' am kinda glad to see someon is real happy to come on in. Also Espeon masterrace.

But no I completely understand your problem, me it is birds and psychics and butterflies. Plz send help, I have too many natus. My favourite starter is probably Totodile/Cyndaquil, followed by Torchic, followed by all of the gen1 starters on equal grounds.

And we are both on blue! I also started with bulbasaur. We will probably see each other around, at least I hope~