Need helping making a guild

Flexicanpab

So im trying to make a guild called (Dark Triad) but every time i type it in nothing happens I have the 400k and 100hrs required I tried it with and without spaces still nothing do I have to be in a certain area or did i do something wrong im honestly confused is the wiki outdated on requirements ? I just want to make a guild honestly 

6 hours ago, FlexicanPab said:

So im trying to make a guild called (Dark Triad) but every time i type it in nothing happens I have the 400k and 100hrs required I tried it with and without spaces still nothing do I have to be in a certain area or did i do something wrong im honestly confused is the wiki outdated on requirements ? I just want to make a guild honestly 

Hi, @FlexicanPab

I checked your account's info, and I didn't find any problem in your requirements for making a Guild in Silver.

I think the command didnt work because you might have typed your guild name with a space in the middle.

Can you try typing "/gcreate DarkTriad" in any of the in-game chat without the " and see if you can make a Guild with that name.

I'll be waiting for your reply.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love

7 hours ago, HappyMango said:

Hi, @FlexicanPab

I checked your account's info, and I didn't find any problem in your requirements for making a Guild in Silver.

I think the command didnt work because you might have typed your guild name with a space in the middle.

Can you try typing "/gcreate DarkTriad" in any of the in-game chat without the " and see if you can make a Guild with that name.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

Thanks for the response honestly and I tried and i just tried again right before making this reply I might know what I have to do I believe i got to go to the guild masters guy first but i will have to wait till i beat hoenn but luckily im almost done with it

On 7/9/2021 at 6:20 AM, HappyMango said:

Try what you have in mind, and let me know 🙂

Yep ! Just had to go to guild master to be able to make it and i was able ti put a space in the name thanks for all your help im officially the leader of Dark Triad’s