Request for Account Reset

Xxlife4deathxx

1. 1.

PRO Username: XxLife4Dea

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

PRO Username: XxLife4Dea

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

I would like to have my account reset if possible as well as a name change. I am not sure if this is where I go to ask, If I am in the wrong place can someone point me to the right direction. Also my PRO Username is XxLife4DeathxX the location for my username did not let me type it fully. If anyone could please help me right away that would be lovely.. :^)

can this hapen? i mean acc reset? you can ask for it?

dd50b034e2bfdaae6712a520ffb90f0f46cdc719_hq_zpsl3fh3lwz.gif

T̴̝̖̯͉̜̳̋̋̊̐͛̕E̸̢̤̼͈͔͊̃̀̈́̕͠ͅĀ̴̧̻̟̞̣̰̐̿̄͆͂M̴̘̤̣̘̯̺͌̐̃̃̂̑ ̸̞̗̞̘͖̈́͂͛̐́̕ͅP̷͎̹̟̦̮̏̍̋̇̏̅͜Ḻ̵̬̻͙̞̘͗̐̉̔̂̌Ả̴̪̫͓̥̱͐̀͆͜͠͠Ş̷̹̘̹̹͕̈́̓̌͛́̑M̵͖̰̲̟̺̝̓̑͊̂̿̕A̴̡̛͉̫̲͚̼̎̊̎́̇ ̴̧̭͓̱̩͇͒͆̅͗̆̑Ŗ̵̪̼͍͇̲̍́̇͐̒̿U̴̡̖̖̘͇̫̓̐̾̓͊̉L̸͚̻͚̗̺͓̃͆̋͝͝͝Ȩ̶͇̣͖̻̰͒̓̒͛̈́͝Z̵̧̰͔͓̭͖͌̿͌̃́͘ ><*

Guest Satouru

Ah, good news for you! You can actually bind three (or two, I'm unsure) separate accounts to a single email, so you can create a new account without having to create a new email.

Good luck! :Grin:

125391 can this hapen? i mean acc reset? you can ask for it?

Nah, GMs don't reset accounts; if you wanna start over, you can go on the other server; if you wanna stay on the same serv, or if you want another nickname, you'll have to create a new one

" 2. You are permitted to have 2 accounts per email address and up to 4 per person. "

125398 Ah, good news for you! You can actually bind three (or two, I'm unsure) separate accounts to a single email, so you can create a new account without having to create a new email.

Good luck! :Grin:

even two is ok. thanks man :)

dd50b034e2bfdaae6712a520ffb90f0f46cdc719_hq_zpsl3fh3lwz.gif

T̴̝̖̯͉̜̳̋̋̊̐͛̕E̸̢̤̼͈͔͊̃̀̈́̕͠ͅĀ̴̧̻̟̞̣̰̐̿̄͆͂M̴̘̤̣̘̯̺͌̐̃̃̂̑ ̸̞̗̞̘͖̈́͂͛̐́̕ͅP̷͎̹̟̦̮̏̍̋̇̏̅͜Ḻ̵̬̻͙̞̘͗̐̉̔̂̌Ả̴̪̫͓̥̱͐̀͆͜͠͠Ş̷̹̘̹̹͕̈́̓̌͛́̑M̵͖̰̲̟̺̝̓̑͊̂̿̕A̴̡̛͉̫̲͚̼̎̊̎́̇ ̴̧̭͓̱̩͇͒͆̅͗̆̑Ŗ̵̪̼͍͇̲̍́̇͐̒̿U̴̡̖̖̘͇̫̓̐̾̓͊̉L̸͚̻͚̗̺͓̃͆̋͝͝͝Ȩ̶͇̣͖̻̰͒̓̒͛̈́͝Z̵̧̰͔͓̭͖͌̿͌̃́͘ ><*