moltres

Oscar

hello, i begin in the blue server and i found that when the prof oak gives me the pokedex and i go to the machine that let me see the legendaries pokemon (articuno, zapdos and moltres) in the pokedex, it shows me to moltres if i never has seen it, and it should not pass.

i tried to up the image of my pokedex but i dont know how i do it.

Hello.

Thank you for dutifully reporting what you feel is a bug, but I can assure you that there are no dysfunctionalities with this script; there are just some misunderstandings that need dispelling.

This is not to be used as a gimme registrant for seen-data entries of these Legendary Pokemon; rather, it is used as a recovery aid in case one has otherwise-irrecoverably lost the seen-data entries for these elusive Pokemon. Due to the possibility of control-flow asynchronies—for example, a rollback transpiring whereby the "battle completions" of these Legendary Pokemon are saved but not the Pokedex entries—I created this script to ascertain that the Legendary Pokemon's seen-data entries were lost and battled before recovering them.

Topic locked, as it is a user-end misunderstanding and not a bug. :Grin: If there is a misunderstanding on my part or further information about the suspected bug that was not added or clarified, feel free to PM me to unlock it or respond to the expansionary report.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.