Ev and Story Service

Oliviya

Welcome everyone, remember to always offer a service to those in need.

My services will mainly consist of what is in the title, I'm strictly doing only ev training and story service.

Rules:
1. I will not do Chansey, Shuckle and Ferro at all, unless you have them decently leveled enough and with a decent moveset.

2. Don't hound or persistently annoy me when I take your pokes to train, I'll get them done. I don't need someone hounding over me every 2 minutes

3. When it comes to story service, I expect there to be a mount put onto the account after I get the fourth badge of kanto. It'll make it faster and get the job done quicker. I will supply pokes

Pricing:

Ev training: 35-45k depending on evs you need. Defense/Spdef and Hp being 45k, then anything else is 35k.
However, if the pokemon is one of the ones listed in rules. The price will be increased.

Story service:

Kanto: 500k
Johto: 500k
Hoenn: 800k
Sinnoh: 600k
These are the prices and if you have partial of any of the regions done, they'll be cut by 5% per badge you currently have.

I most definitely look forward to meeting new people and helping where I can. If you wish to contact me at all, you can in game or on discord at Oliviya#1387

• Doakes locked this topic