region locked Pokemon

Farlestons13

Hey there

I traded my porygon to evolve it but the person i traded with is region locked and wont be done with that region for while. I didnt take any screenshots but i do at least know some details. My username in game is Farlestons13 and his is Vesporaki. Feel free to dm either of us to verify. My porygon should now be a Porygon2 since it evolved. It should be level 95 with the moveset of tri-attack, discharge, psybeam, and signal beam. It is also from the kanto region. Ill at least attach a screenshot of my pokedex showing that I did possess a Porygon.

Hope you guys can help me out!

1863619112_ScreenShot2021-07-17at3_06_05PM.png.881d198d23ba13fe7eced9bef56ce193.png

Thanks,

Farleston13

Edited by Farlestons13
  • Checked/Done 1

Hello @Farlestons13,

Spoken with Vesporaki in-game who confirmed the story. It's important to screenshot every trade agreement (full conversation) as we cannot take action based on word alone. Cannot stress enough how vital this is to protect your account and belongings if something goes wrong.

The Porygon, holding an UpGrade, has been returned to you. It should be in the last slot of your PC. Can you confirm it to me please?

In case you find yourself in a similar predicament in the future, please use the Region Locked Pokemon Megathread.

Looking forward to your reply.

Signature.gif.2e50421134ce7e989c05d66fb214f749.gif