can a mod help , cant contact with winner

@Precipitous As the thread's creator, you are responsible for transferring and meeting the buyer, as mentioned in the Cross Server sub-forum's rules:

2. When a trade agreement is made concerning players from different servers, the responsibility of transferring lies with the thread creator. When posting in this sub-forum, the seller must be prepared to transfer, should the buyer be from the opposite server.

Removed that part from the opening post to be according to the rules in place. Good luck in your auction.

Signature.gif.2e50421134ce7e989c05d66fb214f749.gif

28 minutes ago, Eon said:

@Precipitous As the thread's creator, you are responsible for transferring and meeting the buyer, as mentioned in the Cross Server sub-forum's rules:

Removed that part from the opening post to be according to the rules in place. Good luck in your auction.

'This rule does not apply when there is an explicit written agreement between the buyer and seller about who will transfer to honour the deal.'  

i posted it only because rule states this so i can have written agreement. isnt it allowed to do this ?

No, because you are forcing players from the opposite server to pay your fee if they decide to bid. It's not an agreement when it's unilateral. If the winner doesn't mind transferring in order to meet you, then he is free to do so, since you would both agree in that scenario.

Any other question or concern feel free to send me a forum PM, so we don't fill your thread with replies that aren't bids. Good luck in your auction.

Signature.gif.2e50421134ce7e989c05d66fb214f749.gif

• Precipitous changed the title to 31 speed jolly Metagross (start lowered)
  • Precipitous changed the title to 31 speed jolly Metagross