Move Relearner Took My Money

Frank440rdz

I went to the pokemon move relearner and i payed for a move but canceled it on the move deleting screen and i lost my 2K and i didnt get the move. Is there a way i can get my money back? If not i would like to know if this bug is being worked on or fixed.

Z519Oj9.png

Hello.

Thank you for dutifully reporting what you inferentially believe is a bug, but I can assure you that there is no irregularity here.

Paradigmatically similar to move-tutors, as soon as you pay for access to the move-learning prompt, your money ends up expending while the prompt pends your selection—regardless of whether you end up learning it or not. In the current complexion of it, it is analogous enough to an irrefundable vending-machine beverage-dispenser; as soon as you insert your money in it, you have the option to purchase a drink or eschew it; but in the end, the only immediate return for your money is access to the prospective purchase, not the direct acquisition of it.

We hope to rehaul the dialogic contents of these scripts in the future to stress to the user that money is irreturnable if they choosingly decline on the move to help curb these misunderstandings; but for now, I can only stress to you that you remain mindful of your Pokemon's moves and whether or not you want to eventually replace them beforehand when accessing the move-relearner.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.