Sabrina is using the wrong team

Levinstone

I have been progressing through Kanto for the first time, and it appears that Sabrina is using her post elite 4 team when challenging her. I was struggling with her gym battle even after a few hours of grinding, so I decided to check the PRO wiki to get some insight about her team. I discovered the team I was fighting against wasn't her initial team (Hypno/Mr. Mime/Espeon/Alakazam) but rather her post elite 4 team. She always lead with a Mr. Mime (it has dazzling gleam; it shouldn't), and on the rare occasion I knock out her Mr. Mime she brings out Jynx which she shouldn't have at all before the elite four. I'm not sure if this is a bug or if the wiki's info is just incorrect, but either way I am majorly struggling with a team of ~lvl 70 pokes.

Here you can see that I don't have the Marsh badge and yet Sabrina is using Jynx

poke.PNG.35a9a993675e6f1de86110bfc5b43be3.PNG

Hello @Levinstone,

I am sorry to hear that you are struggling with this Gym battle. The Gym Leaders did receive a rework and the Wiki has not been updated yet. You can tell that this is the story Gym battle because Sabrina only has four Pokemon. If you are still having trouble defeating her, there are a couple of things that I could suggest. The first is to make sure your Pokemon are fully evolved whenever necessary and the second is to consider catching another Pokemon for your party. If you have any other issues, feel free to create another thread. Thank you and have a good day.

Regards,

Metagurosu