What do you think of this pvp team

Riccatt

1. 1.

No hazard remover xd.

Gyara being weak to rocks u should definitely use a defogger or spinner.

U actually get walled by skarmory completely except if u plan to run flamethrower.

Also u need a viable breaker..I don't see how u r going to beat all dat stall wo hax frm champ xd.:P People are getting used to taunt gayra too,so won't work like previously against stall teams.

And arcanine is a also a huge threat to ur team charcoal adamant flareblitz just hits too hard. 2hkoes clefable with flare blitz and 2 hkoes snorlax with close combat.

Likewise ur lacking a hazard setter too.

So I would also recommend a donphan or hippodown(If u choose to run defog scizor) instead of clefable.

But again u would lack a special attacker so I would use taunt gengar instead of gyarados.

Correct me If I am wrong.

127644 all easily beatable, and predictable since nearly everyone uses these sorts of pokemon.

I use 0 of these.

It depends how you want to set your team up, though.

I am really curiour about what kind of team would you suggest.

Having a predictable team doesnt mean it's bad, you just dont get the element of surprise and most people are prepared to counter the top tier poke of the meta (those you use). I think what he meant is besides viability tiers, using off meta pokes can prove very good because people are not prepared to face them. You have to take into account that other people will be using similar pokes to yours, so you have to prepare yourself some solutions.