Bug in sleepclause

Shurayagiza

Hello PRO staff, I come through this message to warn about a bug that occurred to me in pvp involving the sleepclause, in this battle my opponent made my mamoswine I slept with his Amoonguss using spore soon after I put my torkoal and he put the conkeldur of him and in his exchange I took advantage to put stealth rocks on the field he put chansey I used yawn and he steath rocks I cleaned my land and he tried to intoxicate me, but it failed at that moment that chansey should sleep appeared that sleep failed by sleepclause, being that he put my Pokemon to sleep and not the other way around. As shown in the image below:

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-09 at 23.12.05.jpeg

Hello @shurayagiza,

Thank you for your report and sorry for the inconvenience. Currently, if a player uses Yawn to put an opposing Pokémon to sleep after one of theirs has been put to sleep, Yawn will trigger the Sleep Clause when it shouldn't. This does not happen with other sleep-inducing moves. Our Developers are already aware of this bug, so it will hopefully be fixed soon. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

If you wish to report a different issue, please feel free to make a new thread in the Bug Resolution Center. Have a good day!

Regards,

Unowned