lost rating part 2.

Lujek

Hello @lujek,

Thank you for taking the time to make this report and sorry about the ongoing inconvenience. In order to figure out the exact issue and hopefully fix it, we would like to gather as much information as possible. Can you please give us details about your operating system (Windows, Android, Linux, etc.), the type of match (Normal, Random, Unranked, etc.), the circumstances of the battle, and pretty much anything that could prove relevant to our investigation?

We are looking forward to your response. Thank you for your assistance in resolving this matter and sorry once again. Have a good day!

Regards,

Unowned

20 hours ago, lujek said:

Operation system - windows 10 

match- normal ranked 

I found the match but when choosing a lead i got a disconet and after returning i noticed that i lost 70t

Hello @lujek,

Sorry for the slight delay and thank you for providing us with this information. Based on what you told us, the problem could be related to team preview. We looked into it extensively but did not manage to reproduce it yet. Our Developers will check the team preview code to try to determine what the issue might be. For the time being, we ask for your patience and understanding as we continue to investigate this bug.

I understand that this is potentially frustrating, but I promise that our team is taking the issue seriously and will do its best to fix it as soon as possible. Thank you again for taking the time to make this report and have a good day!

Regards,

Unowned

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @lujek,

Thank you for your patience and sorry for the delay. Our Developers have just uploaded a fix that should prevent this excessive loss of rating from happening. Please let us know if it ever occurs again.

If you wish to report a different bug, please feel free to create a new thread in the Bug Resolution Center. Thank you and have a good day!

Regards,

Unowned