Blue server member looking for guild.

Mozey

Hows it going, im mozey and im getting pretty into this game! Im looking for a small community to join, battle, and pvp with. I have around 60 hrs of current in game time and rising, and im active 3-7 days a week depending on my IRL workload.

Please reply or pm me in game! Thanks!

BLUE server please (:

Hello Mozey! Glad to hear you are enjoying yourself on PRO Blue Server. I saw you post and wanted to reach out to you and offer an opportunity to be a part of our guild. You said you were in need of one, so <WynautOurGuild>? That's right, <WynaughtOurGuild> is a newly formed guild to blue server. We are one of the first 5 guilds to be made on blue server and we are run by two experienced players, with 16 badges each and over 115 hours of game time, that are looking to create a fun casual community of gamers who all enjoy playing Pokémon together. Whether its collecting rares, collecting cute Pokémon, or even getting a battle ready team. We are here to help. This is the best time to join as we are new like every other guild and you have the chance to shape and mold our community. If this sounds interesting to you at all feel free to respond to this forum or check out our guild recruitment forum under the "guilds" forum labeled, "Need a guild on blue server?". Thanks so much. See you in the world of Pokémon! :thanks:

[glow=blue]<WynautOurGuild> Guild Leader[/glow]

257.jpg